Features and Advantages
1:The machine uses no knife of the skin, stripping out the onion smooth without damage.
2: The machine has a "cortical control" onion peeling can freely control the amount of cost savings.
3: It is for such versatile onion oval, flat, especially small onion, peeled large onion, etc. can be perfect.
4: The machine peeled power, whether thin skinned onion, Pi Songpi tight all at once stripped clean.
5: It is high yield, specially designed peeling of skin peeled ways to make the series onion peeling machine with ultra-high output per hour up to 1000KG-1500KG. This is for any other peeling machine can not match.
6: It is energy-saving design, the power of the air compressor motor power and supporting the use of less than other brands debarker, are energy saving devices.
1:The machine automatically onion grading and cutting, from small to large diameter of 6cm to 12cm in diameter can be a one-time cut onion root to end.
2: Cut the root automated screening classification - postural correction - head to the end of a one-time cut automatically.
3: The machine has automatic identification based on onion size adjustment function, whether large or small onion cut onion can control the amount of the same size.
4: no wearing parts equipment to implement the design, longer service life, lower cost and higher efficiency.
5: 304 stainless steel body and shell, more in line with international health standards.
6: Energy-saving design: The models motor power: 1.5KW, voltage: 380V.
|Cutter size range||6-12cm|
|Suitable machine capacity||1000-1500Kg/h|
Q: Are You A Factory or A Trading Company?
A: We are the manufacturer with professional produce experience on Food Machinery more than 15 years.We own both of Domestic and international sales department.We provide perfect OEM and after-sale service.
Q: Can You send me the machine video to show how the machine works?
A: Certainly, we have made video of every machine and uploaded them to Youtube.
Q:I imported the machine for the first time, what should I do?
A:We will help you for free until you receive the machine.
Q: How can I know your machine is designed for my product?
A: You can send us samples of your product and we test it on machine.We pay the courier fee.
Q: How can I pay my order?
A: We accept T/T, Western Union paying methods ,L/C ,Alibab Trade Assurance,Etc.
You need to pay 30% of the deposit, the remaining 70% paid before we shipped.
Q:Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A:Our factory is located in Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China, You can take a plane to Qingdao Liuting International Airport. We will pick you up to airport!
Q:How do I know that the machine I ordered at your company is working well?
A:Before delivery,We will test your machine and send a test video to you.
Q:How should I do if meet some trouble while using?
A:We provide lifetime warranty service,We can send you components to you for free,we can supply English manual book and also take a video for showing how to resolve the problems or dispatch our worker to your factory.